Monday, January 7, 2008

Its hard to believe


This ten years has passed by so quickly it is really
hard to believe. I can hardly even think of what life was
like prior to starting Londons Times Cartoons www.londonstimes.us
and even after starting it I was certain it was always going to be
more or less a hobby and I would always be in a sales job that I
didn't like at all. The biggest irony of it all though is now,
I rarely have time to create, which is what I love to do the most.
The majority of the day is done article marketing and blogging.

I still enjoy visiting the main cartoon site and seeing the counter
at nearly 9 million visitors and can hardly believe it; like it must
be some kind of mistake. But I guess with around 8000 or so cartoons
up, maybe there is something there to please everyone. I hope so, anyway.

No comments: