Sunday, July 26, 2009

Google's #1 Ranked Londons Times Cartoons Adds 2000 New Gifts/Collectibles




Rick London, founder of the #1 offbeat cartoon on the Internet, Londons Times, the addition to over 2000 new Londons Times Cartoons funny gifts and collectibles to his Rick London Gifts & Collectibles online shop.











When asked why he would increase the merchandise inventory in the summer (off-season) months he replied "Just felt like the right thing to do", but added "Only kidding. A lot of our clients/friends enjoy buying off-season since the prices are lower; and since a majority of our merchandise are 'year round" items, like t-shirts, mouse pads, greeting cards, and such, the time of year to add products is not usually an issue.

London started his cartoon in a vacated warehouse in rural Ms. with no knowledge of the Internet, $300, a phone line with dial up internet, a book called "Internet For Dummies" and a rescue mutt, his favorite dog (he'd owned dogs and cats all his life) name "Thor" who he says he named "Administrative Assistant", but adds, "In retrospect, I now I know I worked for Thor. He was a much smarter boss.

London is also a freelance writer and enjoys the status of "Expert Author" at Ezinearticles.com and is a regular contributor to the Herald de Paris. His fiance, Lee Hiller, of Oregon, is the Love Advice columnist for the Herald.

A percentage of all Londons Times merchandise sales benefits animal, children and environmental causes.

3 comments:

Pokagon Member said...

bohzo (Hello) Rick

I am Native American, I tried following you on twitter and you sent me a validation service.

I rarely get the code correct. I hope that I did. I love your cartoons. You are a great man. This is one of my sites, I am involved in many.

http://my.opera.com/pokagonindian/blog/

If I didn't get the code correct can you please just follow me. I am not a computer or spammer. I am Bodewadmi

Pokagon Member said...

Hello Rick

Let me guess, Native American's are not top on your list.

I see that you blocked me. I am a bit confused about your actions. You are the only person that did. A little uptight? I was a huge fan of yours along with many tribal members. Thanks for your love of the Native American's. Maybe you can make a cartoon of me or my people and poke fun of us.

Keep up the great work. I will visit your blog along with my Native American friends to let you know what a nice and compassionate man you are.

Pokagon Member said...

P.S. I did nothing to offend you. And I don't care if your Hollywood A-list all drop me because of your words. It was not necessary to act like this towards me.

you were waiting for the first thing you didn't like come out of my mouth.